What Kill Team options are there to play on the Battle Barge Cruise?
- 5 game series with ITC Scoring
- Round robin tournament
- 24 players (Can expand up to 64 players)
- Tournament by The Kill Team Stream
- Narrative Campaign tying together all cruise games (40k, Kill Team, etc.) into a living history based on each sailings itinerary. Be a part of our history and have your name recorded through the ages!
- Open tables with mats, terrain, rules, dice and measuring implements to borrow for freeplay.
- Learn to Play Kill Team sessions
Other related activities:
- Painting classes including Airbrush demo by Impending Duff
- Learn to plays with MiniWarGaming Josh (See Josh play Andru a crew member)
- Narrative challenges vs Eons of Battle
Why should I go on a cruise to play Kill Team?
Imagine being able to indulge in your favorite hobby while sailing to exotic locations and enjoying all the food you can eat while hanging out ocean side between matches. Playing through the night guilt free on vacation with friends new and old.
As you board the ship, you can head straight to the gaming room where tables are set up for you to play Kill Team. The room is filled with other hobbyists, all excited to engage in a few games and make new friends. Including Impending Duff, MiniWarGaming Josh, Eons of Battle and The Kill Team Stream!
As you play, you can take breaks to enjoy the delicious food available on the cruise that is included in the pricing. From hearty breakfasts to late night snacks, there is something for everyone. You can also dine at the various restaurants on the ship, each offering a unique culinary experience.
Plus if you bring your non-gaming significant other or family you can enjoy visiting the many destinations the cruise is stopping at. From the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean to the ancient ruins of Greece, there is always something new and exciting to see based on your sailings itinerary.
But the fun doesn’t have to stop when the ship docks. Many cruises offer excursions that allow you to fully immerse yourself in the local culture if you want to be adventurous or simply lounge on the beach until it is time to get back on the ship for your 40k, Kill Team or AoS Tournament (Singles or Doubles!)
As the day comes to a close, you can return to the gaming room and continue playing Kill Team with your new friends. Ending the day in comfortable cabins and a range of entertainment options, you’ll never be bored on this hobby-filled vacation.
Overall, a cruise is the perfect way to combine your love of playing Warhammer Kill Team with the opportunity to explore new places and try new foods. So why wait? Start planning your next gaming vacation today!