Hi all, I’m Rachel! I got into D&D as a teenager and never looked back. At this point, I’ve been GMing for more than 15 years and, when I’m not off on real life adventures like this one, I run several D&D games a week. I’m also a freelance TTRPG writer and editor in my free time, and have had the pleasure of creating content for titles including Exalted, Torg Eternity, and The Doctor Who Roleplaying Game. I was also one of the writers for Space 1889: After, the next iteration of the classic steampunk roleplaying game by the same name.
What kind of Game Master are you?
I believe that we’re all here to tell a collaborative story. I love to see what creative solutions players come up with when presented with a problem.
What kind of games do you like to run?
I like to run games that embrace moral gray areas and leave plenty of room for players to explore what their characters’ decisions might mean. As far as genre, most of the games I run are fantasy, but I love getting the opportunity to run games in SciFi and dark future settings when the opportunity arises.
What RPG Games/Systems are you familiar with running?
Dungeons & Dragons 5e is my bread and butter, but I’m also familiar with many others, including Pathfinder (1e and 2e), Call of Cthulhu, Monsterhearts 2, Pip System, and more.
Do you have any projects, products or things you would like to share?
- Memories of Holdenshire – An Actual Play Podcast with Cast Party D&D
- Space 1889: After (Writer – Core Rulebook & Adventures) (Kickstarter Concluded)
- Adversaries of the Righteous (Exalted 3d Ed. – Contributing Writer)
- Delphi Missions: Cyberpapacy (Torg Eternity – Contributing Writer)
- Delphi Missions: Orrorsh (Torg Eternity – Adventure Writer)
You can find Rachel at:
- Website – www.RachelWritesThings.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RachelWritesThings/
- Twitter – @RWritesThings
- Patreon – (includes tiers for ongoing D&D campaigns)